[html-formfu] Element labels - documentation suggestion

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Wed May 27 07:55:26 GMT 2009

Hi,
I may be missing something obvious here, but must be searching in the
wrong places.

I wanted to set labels for my elements..

Initially I was using "auto_label: %n" to generate labels for my
elements, but I wanted to set the labels by hand to prettier things.

I couldn't find documentation anywhere, but eventually figured out that
I should be using the "label:" attribute on elements.

Could I suggest you include it in the documentation, perhaps at least in
HTML::FormFu and HTML::FormFu::Element?

cheers,
Toby