[html-formfu] Patch for H::F::ObjectUtil::remove_element issue, submitted poorly :(

Mike South msouth at gmail.com
Sat May 30 20:27:42 GMT 2009

Hi,

I had a Repeatable block which had a delete_if_true checkbox in a
child block.  The remove_element call that gets rid of the
delete_if_true box on an empty_row was croaking (this is because
get_fields recurses, but remove_element doesn't).

I submitted a patch with a test on google code, but I did the
summary/name poorly and I didn't identify it as a bug, etc.  (First
time using google code, I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to update
what I submitted).  Sorry about that!

http://code.google.com/p/html-formfu/issues/detail?id=44

I really appreciate all the work y'all have done on this!

mike

PS I am usually on #formfu, nick "msouth" on irc during Austin, TX
working hours.