[html-formfu] How to Display a printable copy of the form

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Fri Oct 9 00:44:49 GMT 2009

Good morning,

On 8/10/09 at 2:49 PM -0400, Ascii King <tech at swattermatter.com> wrote:

>I would like to provide the user with the ability to print out
>the form with a pretty presentation. I was wondering if there
>is some automatic way to build this using the YAML config
>files? this would be nice because it would mean that the
>printable form would automatically update if the config file
>was updated.

What is your definition of 'pretty presentation'? For me that is
removing all the 'fluff' from the page (navigation bar,
advertising images, etc). And that can be achieved with a
'print' media style sheet. No change the form contents is required.

Charlie

--
    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt