[html-formfu] How to Display a printable copy of the form

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Fri Oct 9 16:43:24 GMT 2009

Charlie Garrison wrote:
> Good morning,
> What is your definition of 'pretty presentation'? For me that is
> removing all the 'fluff' from the page (navigation bar, advertising
> images, etc). And that can be achieved with a 'print' media style
> sheet. No change the form contents is required.
>

> Charlie

I am not looking for code formatting. I would like to create a
presentable report that shows what the user enetered into the form
fields. The report would be printable and not be full of the input
boxes. The way i would do this normally is load the data into an object
and then build a display sheet that places the data exactly where I want
it, so that when the user prints it out, it looks nice. I figure I will
have to do that here, too. I was just wondering if i was missing out on
a neat mod that helped format this for me using the form config files.

The output might look like this:

Client Info