[html-formfu] Validate DBIx::Class unique constraints

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Mon Dec 6 23:26:07 GMT 2010

Good morning,

On 6/12/10 at 11:15 AM -0000, Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> wrote:

>I'd only just found this in the source, when your email came in :)

Did you get my patch allowing H::FF::C::DBIC::Unique to use a
method rather than column for testing uniqueness?

Or can I get commit permissions for the git repo? (Still
learning git though so may need guidance; commit to trunk, new
branch, something else?)

>btw, it looks like the object needs to be on the form's stash, not the
>Catalyst stash.

I'm not sure whether it's obvious (or maybe covered in earlier
message), the self_stash_key can be defined in the form config
file as part of the constraint. That will put it on the form stash.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt