[html-formfu] set multiple values to hidden element?

Hu Hailin i at h2l.name
Tue Jun 22 07:19:04 GMT 2010

Hi

My situation is that I have so large a form that I try to split some
condition out to display them in a collapsible div with javascript.
So I am trying to pass data using Element::Hidden, but it accepts
first value and fills it in form in multiple values' case.
I also glanced at Element::Repeatable which seems not the one I want...

Yes, it might be implemented using blocks but a little too complex.
Any advice for implementing a repeatable hidden element?

Thanks.
--
islue