[html-formfu] H::F::C::DBIC::Unique self_stash typos

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Thu Sep 9 12:35:09 GMT 2010

Good evening,

On 9/09/10 at 12:01 PM +0100, Tim Rayner <tfrayner at gmail.com> wrote:

>I've just found what I think are a couple of typos in the recent
>changes to H::F::Constraint::DBIC::Unique. The attached patch
>illustrates and fixes the problem. Incidentally, would there be any
>interest in me adding in a couple of our local improvements to this
>module, and maybe working up a test suite?

I'm certainly interested in what you've done with it. For our
use here I added a 'method_name' attribute to call a resultset
method rather than checking a 'column' for uniqueness.

I can't recall whether I submitted a patch for it. I'm pretty
sure I didn't write any extra tests.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>