[html-formfu] H::F::C::DBIC::Unique self_stash typos

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:32:29 GMT 2010

On 9 September 2010 12:01, Tim Rayner <tfrayner at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just found what I think are a couple of typos in the recent
> changes to H::F::Constraint::DBIC::Unique. The attached patch
> illustrates and fixes the problem.

Hi,
Thanks for this - though do notice that Constraint::DBIC::Unique is
listed in MANIFEST.SKIP, meaning it won't be included in any cpan
releases.
The reason for this is simply that there isn't any tests for it - once
there are, it can be included.

> Incidentally, would there be any
> interest in me adding in a couple of our local improvements to this
> module, and maybe working up a test suite?

I'd recommend describing to us the changes first, so you can get
feedback on them.
They won't be included until there's tests for them, so you don't want
to waste time if they don't get a positive feedback.

Cheers,