[html-formfu] new dists - major changes!

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 08:39:58 GMT 2010

Hi Carl,

Thank you for this new release.

I found a thing that doesn't work as before and I don't know what was
changed.

I use HTML::FormFu with a DBIx::Class column inflator for uploading files
from the File fields, similar to DBIx::Class::InflateColumn::File and for
specifying the directory that will get the uploaded files, I used a
configuration like the one below in the DBIC Result classes:

file_upload_path => '__path_to(root,static,anunturi)__',

Actually, I have this path defined with __path_to()__ in the main
configuration file of the application and then I use that configuration in
the DBIC Result classes.
Until this last version of H::F it has been working fine and that string was
expanded to the right path by Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader, but now it is
used literally and it creates a directory like __path_to(.....)__ so it
doesn't work anymore.

Do you have any idea where could be the change that make it not work?

Thanks.

--Octavian