[html-formfu] HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC and inflator question

Marc Logghe logghe.marc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 15:17:18 GMT 2011

Hi all,
I am currently experimenting with H::FF::M::DBIC and
Catalyst::Controller::H::FF.
Consider the yaml form config below.
The select element is filled correctly (value is the id field, label is the
groupname field). So far so good.
But, naive me, I was hoping when calling $form->param_value('groupname') in
the catalyst controller I would have the object automagically inflated.
Instead, I only got the id value.
Is there an option to set to have this behaviour ? Like you have the
auto_inflate option for a DateTime field for instance.
Or do you need to create a custom H::FF::Inflator class ?

Thanks and regards,
Marc

<yaml_form_config>
elements: