[html-formfu] Random-chosen resultset

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:14:54 GMT 2011

Hi,

I have a Select field populated from a resultset specified in <model_config=
>, but no matter what resultset I specify, it chooses another one. I though=
t that it always chooses the first resultset in alphabetical order, but it =
is not true.

Here is the entire form with just a single test element:

<elements>
name office
type Select
label Birou:
empty_first 1
empty_first_label =CEntreaga firm=E3
<model_config>
resultset Office
id_column id
label_column name
<attributes>
distinct 1
</attributes>
</model_config>
</elements>

The resultset Office is never chosen. Most of the time the resultset Employ=
ee is chosen, but if I create a resultset named Another, this one is chosen=
 and not Employee nor Office.

The resultset employee is chosen even if I specify a non-existing resultset=
 like FooBar.

If I change the name of the resultset Another to Bnother, it is not chosen =
anymore, but the resultset Employee is chosen (even though the Office resul=
tset is specified in the config file).

I use Perl 5.10.1 under Win XP and I have updated from CPAN the modules Cat=
alyst::Runtime, Catalyst::Devel, HTML::FormFu, HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC, C=
atalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu. Moose, Class::MOP, DBIx::Class and many =
other modules I though may be involved, but with the same results.

Do you have any idea if it could be something else wrong, or there is a bug=
 in HTML::FormFu?

Thanks.

--Octavian