[html-formfu] More complex DBIC/FormFu interaction

Gabor HALASZ halasz.g at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 13 12:38:19 GMT 2011

On 2010.09.03. 22:12, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On 3 Sep 2010, at 09:11, Carl Franks wrote:
>
>> Hi Nigel,
>> It would be good to get that fixed - if you've time to work on a patch, it'd be appreciated!
>
> Please could you cast your eye over revision r1740
> 	http://code.google.com/p/html-formfu/source/detail?r=1740
>
> That works in test - although its pug ugly code.
>
> BTW it looks like the test suite (or rather the module itself) now
> causes warnings to be emitted by DBIx::Class:-
>   DBIx::Class::ResultSource::compare_relationship_keys():
>     compare_relationship_keys is a private method, stop calling it
>     at /Users/nigel/Work/html-formfu/HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC/blib/lib/HTML/FormFu/Model/DBIC.pm line 537
>
> [error split up a bit]
>
> I suspect this is a recent DBIC change.
>
> 	Nigel.

Hi!

I think, I have same problem with my form. My config is:

<elements>
   type                  Checkboxgroup
   name                  actions
   label_loc             Action
   reverse_group         0
   <constraints>
     type                AutoSet
   </constraints>
   <model_config>
     resultset           Action
     id_column           id
     label_column        action
     <condition>
       <id>
         >               1
       </id>
     </condition>
     <attributes>
       <order_by>
         -asc            action
       </order_by>
     </attributes>
   </model_config>
</elements>

The form and model->default_values works well, but model->create/update
generates a wrong query:

DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'id' in where
clause is ambiguous [for Statement "SELECT map_actions.id,
map_actions.action, map_actions.method FROM Role_Action me JOIN Action
map_actions ON map_actions.id = me.action_id WHERE ( ( id > ? AND
me.role_id = ? ) )" with ParamValues: 0="1", 1="2"] at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.1/DBIx/Class/Schema.pm line 1061

Without the condition, the create/update works well. The resultset
relationship is many_to_many and my Model::DBIC newer than the linked
revision (0.08002). What about this?

Thanks

--
Gabor HALASZ <halasz.g at freemail.hu>