[html-formfu] Possible leak with Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Tue Mar 15 09:13:10 GMT 2011

Good evening,

On 15/03/11 at 8:06 AM +0200, Octavian Rasnita
<orasnita at gmail.com> wrote:

>I have reported that leak a long time ago and Carl answered
>with the same solution, but I guess it was not applied to the
>H::FF trunk.
>
>http://www.mail-archive.com/html-formfu@lists.scsys.co.uk/msg02195.html

Thanks, that was the post I was thinking of. (I was too lazy to
search for it; was quicker to just apply the patch.)

>Your solution is a little more complete though, because it also checks if the reference is not weak.

I just copied that style of weakening $c from elsewhere in the
same module. It seemed pretty safe to use since it checked
isweak first.

Carl, will you apply the patch or should I fork the repo and
then send a pull request?

Thanks,
Charlie

--