[html-formfu] Getting knotted with FormFu :-)

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Fri Mar 18 21:34:21 GMT 2011

I have resolved where the main issue I was having is coming from...

Where you have a select (or other group) element within a repeatable,
and the options are set in the initial config, then when the element
is multiplied up using a model->default_values the options stay
attached to each of the selects.

However if you build the same form without options, then add the
options, then do model->default_values, the options values do not
stay on the selects.

In my case I am adding the options on using a Plugin, so the options
are being added after initial form configuration.

Is there a way of doing this so that the options carry across when
a repeatable is repeated?

I've attached a test script that shows the issue.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]