[html-formfu] Getting knotted with FormFu :-)

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Sun Mar 20 16:31:50 GMT 2011

On 18 Mar 2011, at 21:34, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> In my case I am adding the options on using a Plugin, so the options
> are being added after initial form configuration.

And therein laid one problem.

I had been used the (documented) process method within the plugin,
which was running too late - I should have used the undocumented
pre_process method instead.  That helps things out considerably.

> I've attached a test script that shows the issue.

The test script shows up a bug in my scripting...

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]