[html-formfu] Accessing a specific form element value within TT?

J. Bobby Lopez bobby.lopez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:05:45 GMT 2011

Simple question, not certain if there is a built-in way to do this.

If for example I'm able to populate my TT template with a formfu
object like this:

[% form %]

Is it possible to access a specific value from that form object from
within TT?  For example:

[% form %]

Username is [% form.Username %] # for example..?

I could just capture the name outside the template in a separate
variable and push that to TT, but just curious if there's already a
way to do with from within the TT template without adding another
element to the TT hashref.

Thanks,
-Bobby