[html-formfu] Localize value

Stefan catalyst at s.profanter.me
Tue Sep 13 10:41:28 GMT 2011

Hi,

I'm using Catalyst with FormFu.

Now I want to localize also the values. Localizing labels is already working
with label_loc. But there is no such function for values (like value_loc).

Eg: I hav a select field:

    - type: Select

      name: type

      label_loc: type

To localize the values I use the following code in my Catalyst controller:

               $form->get_element({name => 'type'})->options([

                              [1,$c->loc('request')],

                              [2,$c->loc('booking')]

                              ]);

This is working, but is there a better solution??

But this method istn't working if I have multiple radio buttons:

    #Breakfast

    - type: Radio

      name: breakfast

      label_loc: breakfast

    - type: Radio

      name: breakfast

These two buttons have the same name because they should be a group (Know
already about Radiogroup, but Radiogroup has the strange Border and Title).

How can I set the values on these two radio buttons?

$form->get_all_elements({name => 'breakfast'}) is always returning an empty
array.

I want to set one to Yes and the other to No (localized).

Thanks for your help!!

Stefan