[html-formfu] FormFu many_to_many YAML declaration

Robyn Jonahs learn.catalyst at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:04:16 GMT 2012

Hrm, so go into the test directory for the various modules? I will look
into those on my local install.

I am pretty "new" to perl and object oriented programming. Based on the
recommendation of a friend, I have been learning both as I go through
making mock up web applications to play with mysql and sqlite. I really
like Catalyst but perl has a steep learning curve... and the many ways to
do things... sometimes can be confusing. I really appreciate all the help.

I "hacked" my problem by making all the many_to_many relationships in
FormFu into select elements. I just can't seem to get the select to allow
me to have a slot to "enter new text" which the Repeatable says it can do.
I guess time to look for test cases for FormFu.