[html-formfu] Render just a single element?

Adam Prime aprime at oanda.com
Thu Jul 12 15:09:37 GMT 2012

Not sure if it'll help or not but I have a bit of example code on github

https://github.com/jsut/FormFuExamples

The advanced branch has an illustration of how to do more complicated
rendering.  IIRC there are no controller changes, everything is done
using filename and field_filename in the yaml.

You can of course blend what those examples illustrate with the
technique used in this thread as well.

Adam