[html-formfu] Render just a single element?

Robyn Jonahs learn.catalyst at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:01:51 GMT 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Benjamin Martin <benmartin at venda.com>wrote:

> On 12/07/12 06:08, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to render the form elements one by one
>>

> hello,
>
> something like this might work:
>
> [% form.start %]
>
> <h2> [% form.element({ name =3D> 'box1' }) %] </h2>

> <h3> [% form.element({ name =3D> 'box2' }) %] </h3>
>
> [% form.end %]
>

> hope it does :)
> -ben

This is very interesting. I am new to FormFU and was using the YAML doc to
generate the forms. I was looking for similar ways to have the form
embedded in the HTML but never found an example to use it in TT. Is there a
tutorial or documentation somewhere on this? I am learning Catalyst so I
may have missed it in the learning curve I am climbing.

I am mostly interested in what the code in the controller would look like
with FormFU and the Template Toolkit approach if that is out there to read.
-RJ