[html-formfu] CSS Class Prefixes

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sun May 5 00:57:58 GMT 2013

Good morning,

On 4/05/13 at 7:53 PM +0200, Jan Harders <jan at delinquent.de> wrote:

>to the process_attrs in FormFu::Util, but that feels a bit dirty. Is
>there a way to set a class-prefix that I overloooked? If not, why not
>introduce one? Or, as an alternative, the possibility to pass a hashref
>with class2wantedclass-names.
>
>What to you think?

I ran into the same problem with bootstrap, our designer said we
could just remove that part (labels/badges) from bootstrap in a
custom build, but we then found other design issues so just
scrapped bootstrap.

But if we could fix the 'label' class name problem then we might
revisit using bootstrap.

All of that is a long way to say I think this is a valid problem
and needs a solution. My preference would be a class-prefix
since that seems simplest to fix/update in our legacy code.

Can you push some git changes along with test cases to implement
a class-prefix. As long as there are good tests I would expect
Carl to accept the changes.

   <https://github.com/fireartist/HTML-FormFu>

If you need help with the changes I may be able to spare some
time to assist. I'd like to get Carl's feedback first.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt