[Html-widget] impending release, any more changes?
fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:28:06 CEST 2006
> If I don't get any response, I'll try to get a release out tomorrow (Thursday).
I've got the new tarball ready to upload, but I emailed sri on monday
to give him a change to look over the latest changes first and haven't
heard back yet, so I'm going to hold off for now.
If I haven't heard from him after the weekend, I'll make a release,
and assume he's either okay with things, or that he's on a beach in
the caribbean with no wifi and has better things on his mind :)
Sorry for the delay,
More information about the Html-widget