[Html-widget] Patch to call process in embedded widgets

Michael Gray mjg17 at eng.cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 17:27:01 CEST 2006

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Carl Franks wrote:

> I'll leave this in the queue just for the moment, as Michael Gray is
> in the process of making some quite large changes related to embed +
> nested fieldsets - so I'll wait until those have been merged first.
> Thanks though - hopefully we'll be able to make another release soon
> which includes this fix.

Here it is (2nd attempt - had to compress the patch to get through the
mailing list).

I still need to look at beefing up the documentation on these changes,
but if they're going to be used, it would be sensible to get them into
SVN as soon as possible so that existing SVN users can find the bugs not
revealed by the test suite.

Once this has gone in, I'll send a separate patch to refactor RadioGroup
so that it can be used within a fieldset.

--
Michael