[Html-widget] DBIx::Class::HTMLWidget Patch & Version Issue

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 15:38:53 CEST 2006

I'm not sure if this belongs here vs. dbix-class or catalyst-dev...  I
talked to some folks on a few of the IRC channels about this, but I
don't believe we ever reached consensus, so I thought I would post
here.

I have 2 questions re D::C::HTMLWidget:

1) I'm seeing 0.05 in subversion (assuming I have the right
repository) but 0.06 on CPAN:
http://dev.catalystframework.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class-HTMLWidget/lib/DBIx/Class/HTMLWidget.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~mramberg/DBIx-Class-HTMLWidget-0.06/lib/DBIx/Class/HTMLWidget.pm

2) I think lines 42 & 43 have an issue where they return '' for each
non-checkbox element, meaning an odd number of elements in a form will
result in an "odd number of elements to hash" error.  Would something
like the attached patch be better?

Thanks,
Kennedy