[Html-widget] DBIx::Class::HTMLWidget Patch & Version Issue

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:54:50 CEST 2006

On 19/08/06, hkclark at gmail.com <hkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this belongs here vs. dbix-class or catalyst-dev...  I
> talked to some folks on a few of the IRC channels about this, but I
> don't believe we ever reached consensus, so I thought I would post
> here.

Judging by the silence, the authors may not be on this list ;)

> I have 2 questions re D::C::HTMLWidget:
>
> 1) I'm seeing 0.05 in subversion (assuming I have the right
> repository) but 0.06 on CPAN:
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class-HTMLWidget/lib/DBIx/Class/HTMLWidget.pm
> http://search.cpan.org/~mramberg/DBIx-Class-HTMLWidget-0.06/lib/DBIx/Class/HTMLWidget.pm

I'm confused. The repository listed above has been updated with a
change since v0.06 went to cpan, but it's definitely out-of-sync, as
there's changes in the version on cpan which are missing in the svn
repo.
Anyway, the only users to make commits to that repo have been purge
and marcus, and marcus was active on the dbix-class mailing list as
recently as last week - so maybe try there.

Carl