[Html-widget] uploads in the results object?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 19:59:50 GMT 2006

Hi,

I've been starting to use HTML::Widgets with some
forms uploading images and videos, but I find that
information doesn't seem to show up in the expected
places.  Right now the results object get the
parameters but not any uploads.  The uploads stay with
the base form object.

What would you all want in a path that passes uploads
down to results object?  Would $results->upload(s) be
fine or would people prefer some sort of merging of
the upload data so we can set filters and contraints
on it more easily?

--john