[Html-widget] Select fields and '0' value - again

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 11:55:45 CEST 2006

On 07/09/06, Tobias Kremer <t at funkreich.de> wrote:
> Zitat von Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com>:
>
> > I've fixed a bug with the Select element.
> > I've added a new test file, can you look at it, and make sure it's
> > testing the same problem you had? -
> > http://oook.de/svn/trunk/HTML-Widget/t/06bugs_name_zero.t
>
> Thanks, Carl! The test doesn't fail. But with the attached patch
> (which closer resembles my case) it does.
>
>   - start value is 1
>   - process => OK - 1 is selected
>   - mock query to change foo to 0
>   - process => FAIL - 1 is still selected
>
> Or did I miss the point? :)

If you've updated to svn version 69 from 10:08 today, then the tests
should pass.
If you're using an older version, then the tests should fail - if
that's not the case, let me know which version of H-W you are using.

The problem you described, was that the value was 1 after the form submitted 0.
The patch you supplied for the test file isn't relevant, because it's
refering to the first bracketed {} block, which are the results when
no values are submitted.
It's the second bracketed block which tests a submitted form.