[Html-widget] Select fields and '0' value - again

Tobias Kremer t at funkreich.de
Thu Sep 7 12:11:49 CEST 2006

Zitat von Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com>:

> If you've updated to svn version 69 from 10:08 today, then the tests
> should pass.
> If you're using an older version, then the tests should fail - if
> that's not the case, let me know which version of H-W you are using.

# perl -e 'use HTML::Widget; print "$HTML::Widget::VERSION\n";'
1.08

# prove -I HTML-Widget-1.08/t/lib 06bugs_name_zero.t
06bugs_name_zero....ok
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=4,  0 wallclock secs ( 0.16 cusr +  0.02 csys =  0.18 CPU)

> The problem you described, was that the value was 1 after the form submitted
> 0.
> The patch you supplied for the test file isn't relevant, because it's
> refering to the first bracketed {} block, which are the results when
> no values are submitted.
> It's the second bracketed block which tests a submitted form.

Did you just change the test file? I downloaded it again and it looks
different now - and fails, too :) The problem only occurs, if you set
the initial value to '1', mock the request to '0' and process the form.
It then jumps back to '1'.

-- Tobias