[Html-widget] status of H-W project + new release

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 14:16:43 CEST 2006

Sri, the original author of H-W is no longer using the module, and has
kindly agreed to let me take over maintenance of the project.

I've just uploaded v1.09 to cpan - so that should make it's way
through the system soon.
I've also now got cpan co-maint for Catalyst::Plugin::HTML::Widget, in
case it needs any bug fixes.

I've moved the svn repo back to
http://dev.catalystframework.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/HTML-Widget/
If you want to contribute - if you already have a login for that
machine, just ask to be given commit bits for that directory -
otherwise, if you need a login too, find an admin on
irc.perl.org#catalyst

I think that's all, any questions?

Carl