[Html-widget] FormFu: Catalyst FormConfig + manual constraints

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Wed Apr 18 08:49:41 GMT 2007

> Something else I just came across: After setting the following option in my
> YML form config file:
>
> languages:
>   - de
>
> all labels and comments in my form seem to be double-utf8-encoded (I'm
> already using utf-8 for everything) when the form is redisplayed after
> submitting it.

I still had Catalyst::Plugin::Unicode loaded and have now removed it.
As a result my labels and comments are okay after submitting the form
but now the localized FormFu messages are not displayed properly. So I
took a look at HTML::FormFu::I18N::de and removed the "use utf8" at
the beginning and everything seems to work.

Any ideas? :)

--Tobias