[Html-widget] HTML-FormFu example xhtml

Brian Kirkbride brian.kirkbride at deeperbydesign.com
Thu Feb 1 20:38:35 GMT 2007

Carl Franks wrote:
> It's similar, but not back-compatible.
> I'll not go into details, as some parts of the API have changed even
> since that example file, as it's getting used in different ways.
> I'm not wanting to release anything until it's settled down a bit more.

Carl,

Thanks so much in advance for this undertaking, I'm very excited about this
replacement.  I have a great deal of code based on H::W, which was a great idea
but poorly executed/designed.

I had started to draft my own implementation of something much like this, but
will probably be ditching it in favor of your HTML::FormFu.  I hope to be able
to contribute to the project once it leaves your brain and hits SVN somewhere.

Again, thanks so much!

Best,
Brian Kirkbride