[Html-widget] css problems in formfu

Mario Minati mario at minati.de
Sat Feb 24 12:18:00 GMT 2007

Hi Carl,

i am trying dfferent css for showing the errors for the last few hours
and have now a solution that looks quite good for me (i also put it in
the test case), but it doesn't work yet with no label input fields.
Somehow it then builds two blocks of 11/12em, instead of one. Maybe you
can have a look inside ;-)
 There are two lines that I had to change from your css:

fieldset .button,
fieldset .checkbox,
fieldset .contentbutton,
fieldset .file,
fieldset .image,
fieldset .multi,
fieldset .password,
fieldset .radio,
fieldset .reset,
fieldset .select,
fieldset .submit,
fieldset .text,
fieldset .textarea
{
    display: block;
    clear: left;
    border: 0;
    margin: 1px;
    /* when no label */
    /*margin-left: 12em;*/
    margin-left: 0em;
}

FF2 doesn't react on the
fieldset .button.label, definitions.
At last itsems that way.

The other selector was:
fieldset .comment .comment {
    /* when no label */
    display: block;
    margin-left: 12em;
    /* margin-left: 0em; */
}

In my opinion the following selector is never used as there are no
comment classes inside a label class, just after.
fieldset .label .comment {
    display: block;
    margin-left: 12em;
}