[Html-widget] oook svn down? - where to find html-widget-dojo widgets?

Mario Minati mario at minati.de
Fri Jan 19 09:46:21 GMT 2007

Carl Franks schrieb:
> On 18/01/07, Mario Minati <mario at minati.de> wrote:
>> Carl Franks schrieb:

>> > Unfortunately, I've no idea what's happened to the subversion
>> repository.
>> > I've got a local copy of the latest version, before it disappeared,
>> > I've uploaded it here:
>> > http://www.fireartist.com/tmp/html-widget-dojo.tar.bz2
>> >
>> > It could be moved to the catalyst repository, but it's probably only
>> > worth doing that if someone will be working on it any further.
>> > I'm not sure what state it's in at the moment, as a 'svn log' on my
>> > working copy won't work without the repository available.
>> >
>> > Carl
>> >
>> Thank you Carl,
>>
>> I'll have a look tonight and start developing a dojo combobox widget.
>
> You'll find the ComboBox under
> lib/HTML/Widget/Element/Dojo/AutoComplete/Select.pm
> lib/HTML/Widget/Element/Dojo/AutoComplete/Textfield.pm
>
> I didn't like the name ComboBox :)
>
> Carl
Hello Carl,
I checked out your code yesterday and think everything should still work
with the current dojo 0.4.1.
I will do the testing on one of the next days, first I want to finish
something with the catalyst part of my project.

By the way, why don't you put the module on CPAN?

Greets,
Mario Minati