[Html-widget] oook svn down? - where to find html-widget-dojo widgets?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 09:55:41 GMT 2007

On 19/01/07, Mario Minati <mario at minati.de> wrote:
> I checked out your code yesterday and think everything should still work
> with the current dojo 0.4.1.
> I will do the testing on one of the next days, first I want to finish
> something with the catalyst part of my project.
>
> By the way, why don't you put the module on CPAN?

I was waiting for Dojo development to settle down a bit, and had to
submit some patches to Dojo to get things working.
I also think there were still some css issues with getting all the
Dojo elements to position properly along with non-Dojo elements.

If you want to release it yourself, feel free.

I'm not really likely to do anything else with it myself, as I'm in
the process of developing a replacement for H-W - as mentioned a month
or two ago on the mailing list.
In the past week, I've managed to get most of the architecture
finished - so I'm hoping to put it in a public svn repository in the
next week or two - watch this space.

Carl