[Html-widget] formfu contributions?

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:50:38 GMT 2007

Am Donnerstag 15 März 2007 12:29 schrieb Carl Franks:
> On 01/03/07, John Napiorkowski <jjn1056 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Okay, I'm curious to see what develops.  If you want my 2cents I'd
> > like to see this handle more than just form processing, but become a
> > more general system for creating blocks and page regions.
>
> Why do you want HTML::FormFu to provide that?

I don't know if this is what John's intention was. But I also had the idea of
creating some modules that gives a layouting functionallity like in java.

For me that is nothing that should be part of FormFu (as it's concentrated on
Forms) but maybe of LayoutFu (which could connect closely to FormFu).

Greets,
Mario