[Html-widget] formfu contributions?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:09:59 GMT 2007

On 20/03/07, John Napiorkowski <jjn1056 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I'm starting to get it now that I've been playing with the
> latest.  Ideally I'd like my designers to have to do it all from
> CSS, that way I can better controll uniformity on the site.  I also
> think that having the templates available is very useful, mostly so
> that I can serve them via Jemplate for doing ajax stuff.

Not sure if that would work, as they're TT templates - and make heavy
use of INCLUDE, FOR, etc.

> Should just be "jjn1056 at yahoo.com" but maybe I did the wrong thing,
> I created an account at:
> "https://www.google.com/accounts/CreateAccount".  Let me know if I
> did the right thing.

I got the error "No such user: jjn1056"
It was then I noticed the instructions:
    "Specify each project member by his or her
    Gmail account username."

Sorry, it looks like you will need a gmail account, and not just a
google account, after all!

Carl