[Html-widget] formfu - error messages on checkboxes?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:43:17 GMT 2007

On 27/03/07, Mario Minati <mario.minati at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I discovered that errors on checkboxes are not displayed currently.
> Is it enough to add some error displaying code into the multi_rtl template or
> do we also have to change some module?

Are you using the checkbox within a multi block?

Looking at the form-with-errors in the CSS test app, a normal checkbox
displays errors ok..
http://www.fireartist.com/html-formfu-cssapp/form/view/with-errors/1

The way I'd like multi blocks to work though, is that the multi takes
responsibility for displaying all it's child elements' errors.
So, no, the errors shouldn't be added to multi_ltr / multi_rtl.
I'll expand the CSS test app form to include multi's, and then get the
error display working.

Cheers,
Carl