[Html-widget] formfu - error messages on checkboxes?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:18:43 GMT 2007

On 28/03/07, Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27/03/07, Mario Minati <mario.minati at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > I discovered that errors on checkboxes are not displayed currently.
> > Is it enough to add some error displaying code into the multi_rtl template or
> > do we also have to change some module?
>
> I'll expand the CSS test app form to include multi's, and then get the
> error display working.

multi elements were already using the 'field' template wrapper, so it
turned out that I only needed to add an 'errors' method to
HTML::FormFu::Render::Element::multi to get it to start displaying the
errors correctly.

I'll update the CSS demo once there's a few more changes, to make it
worthwhile to do the merge.

Carl