[MetaCPAN] explorer.metacpan.org: ReferenceError: hljs is not defined

Randy Stauner rwstauner at cpan.org
Sun Jun 29 22:03:15 GMT 2014

It might be an issue that hljs is being loaded from another site.

Are you running NoScript (or something else that blocks scripts from third
parties)?

Can you tell if that script is being loaded?

We've discussed before that perhaps we should merge those dependencies in
and jam them into one script file.

I made an issue on Github:
https://github.com/CPAN-API/metacpan-explorer/issues/8

If you have an account, feel free to continue this conversation there.

Thanks for reporting.