[MetaCPAN] explorer.metacpan.org: ReferenceError: hljs is not defined

Marius Gavrilescu marius at ieval.ro
Sun Jun 29 22:12:08 GMT 2014

Randy Stauner <rwstauner at cpan.org> writes:

> Are you running NoScript (or something else that blocks scripts from
> third parties)?

I am using NoScript, and the only domain that is blocked is
yandex.st (which is where hljs comes from). I have unblocked it, but the
result is the same.

> Can you tell if that script is being loaded?

It probably isn't. The network panel shows that the highlight.min.js
script is downloaded successfully, but it does not show up in the
Debugger panel.

Oh, I've found the problem. The Disconnect addon was blocking the
request, thinking it is an 'Advertising' request.

> We've discussed before that perhaps we should merge those dependencies
> in and jam them into one script file.

This sounds like a good plan, because it would prevent problems such as
mine.

> If you have an account, feel free to continue this conversation there.

I don't.

> Thanks for reporting.

Thanks for the reply. :-)
--