[MetaCPAN] Uploading author meta data

Randy Stauner rwstauner at cpan.org
Sun Jun 29 22:13:57 GMT 2014

We currently have someone working on an OpenID option,
so maybe that will work for you in the future.

We don't have the author.json files in the repo anymore, but I think we
still process them if upload one to your PAUSE directory.  I updated the
wiki page to try to be a little more clear.

You can download your current author json from
http://api.metacpan.org/author/$PAUSEID