[MetaCPAN] Perl Core Modules

Dey, John F jfdey at fredhutch.org
Fri Dec 21 16:47:19 GMT 2018

Thanks for the link to metacpan.org   and Module::CoreList   But this is not the solution I was hoping for.  I am looking for a REST API.  It would be nice if CPAN had a published API to query module  information similar to PyPi.org.

- does a module exist, if yes what is the latest version
- File name, and download URL, sha256 checksum
- dependency list
- requirements list
- Is it a Core module

John Dey