[MojoMojo] MojoMojo n00b

Bernhard Graf list-mojomojo at newsmarketing.ch
Sun Apr 26 22:04:06 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I installed MojoMojo today from the git repo and playing a little bit
with it. It looks really promising, but I have a few things that don't
work (yet?).

Sessions didn't work unless I installed the most recent
Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::File - i've had 0.15 (0.14?) before,
which created a new session directory for every request called somthing
like /tmp/mojomojo=hash(0x27f8648). Therfore 0.16 should be a
requirement, I think.

Path permissions seem to now work at all.
When I look in table path_permissions, I find most paths twice:
+---------+------+-------------------+----------------+----------------+--------------+--------------+--------------------+
| path    | role | apply_to_subpages | create_allowed | delete_allowed | edit_allowed | view_allowed | attachment_allowed |
+---------+------+-------------------+----------------+----------------+--------------+--------------+--------------------+
| /       |    1 | no                | yes            | yes            | yes          | yes          | yes                |
| /       |    1 | yes               | yes            | yes            | yes          | yes          | yes                |
| /       |    3 | no                | yes            | yes            | yes          | yes          | yes                |
| /intern |    1 | no                | yes            | yes            | yes          | yes          | yes                |
| /intern |    1 | yes               | yes            | yes            | yes          | yes          | yes                |
| /intern |    2 | no                | yes            | yes            | yes          | yes          | yes                |
| /intern |    2 | yes               | yes            | yes            | yes          | yes          | yes                |
| /intern |    3 | no                | no             | no             | no           | no           | no                 |
| /intern |    3 | yes               | no             | no             | no           | no           | no                 |
+---------+------+-------------------+----------------+----------------+--------------+--------------+--------------------+

Saving an edited page results in a Catalyst "Please come back later"
page. The internal error message is

[error] MojoMojo::Schema::Result::Page::content(): Column content_version not loaded or not passed to new() prior to insert() on
MojoMojo::Model::DBIC::Page=HASH(0x64c1488) trying to resolve relationship (maybe you forgot to call ->reload_from_storage to get defaults from the
db) at /home/graf/perl/mojomojo/script/../lib/MojoMojo/Controller/PageAdmin.pm line 126

When I press back and press "save" again, it works.

My system:
- Linux (openSUSE, kernel 2.6.22)
- perl 5.10.0
- Catalyst 5.80002
- DBIx::Class 0.08100
- latest MojoMojo from repo
- database mysql (DBI 1.607, DBD::mysql 4.011)

If this is not the desired place for bug reports, then please guide me
to the correct location.

Bernhard Graf