[MojoMojo] Invalid Args('') for action attachment/defaultaction

sjv samjvaughan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 08:43:10 GMT 2009

Thanks for your help Mateu.  I ran into a few more issues but eventually got
it up and running.

I'm in the process of writing up my findings to create a little how-to and
possibly suggest some improvements.  In the process I've discovered that it
doesn't appear to be possible to put angle brackets and ampersands in code
blocks.

If you look at the Markdown page here:
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/basics you'll see near the
to have any angle brackets or ampersands in the "blah" text escaped to
ensure correct formatting.

If you look at the source of e.g. your troubleshooting page on mojomojo.org
and search for "wonky" you'll see an example of text that's been quoted
without its angle brackets getting escaped.  It's OK in this case because
they're greater-than signs, but this problem means it's impossible to quote
e.g. XML in a block quote.

This is a pretty serious problem for me because I was planning on using
MojoMojo to build a fairly large set of technical documentation.  I intend
to quote a lot of code snippets, shell scripts, SQL and so forth, so the
block quotes in the Markdown need to work flawlessly!

I'm guessing this problem isn't MojoMojo's fault.  When I get some more time
I'll have a play with calling some of the Markdown modules directly from a
test program in Perl to see if that's where the bug lies.  If so I'll get in
touch with the authors.

Cheers,

Sam