[MojoMojo] Invalid Args('') for action attachment/defaultaction

Mateu X Hunter hunter at missoula.org
Sat Jun 20 14:20:22 GMT 2009

It would be good if anyone wants to improve the Markup situation, but Sam if you want a solution now why not use Textile as we discussed.  It handles <code> and <pre> as you wish.  I use it regularly for technical documentation and it suits my need quite well including HTML, SQL, and Perl code snippets.

- mateu