[mojomojo] - This Week In IdeaScale

mojomojo bigbang7+ideascale at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:00:14 GMT 2009

Toggle for live preview

In wiki pages with dynamic content (e.g. http://wiki.dandascalescu.com/howtos/catalyst/introduction_to_catalyst.edit), it may become annoying for said content to keep refreshing as the user types.

A toggle for live preview, on by default, would be nice. Ideal level of persistency would be per page because some pages are dynamic-content heavy and others are not.

Per-user persistency (one user thinks the page is "heavy", another one not) would be overkill. Besides, the "heaviness" can be thought of as an attribute of the wiki, as a sentence saying "This is is a heavy page", which the other user deletes.

Votes : 1
Posted By : Dan Dascalescu

Site map

A cool idea from one of the YAPC talk attendees, Alex Gill.:

We can already display subpages. If for each subpage we repeat the process, we'll have a free site map tree.

Votes : 1
Posted By : Dan Dascalescu

Manage your notification settings at http://mojomojo.ideascale.com/akira/pmd/88331-2416