[MojoMojo] Install Problem

Rodrigo rodrigolive at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:40:55 GMT 2009

> Thanks for the suggestion! I had already tried that and I get the same
> problem. The Makefile.PL, make, and make install all work OK with no
> errors.

But do you mean you've ran "make" from the directory, or that you ran the
server from there?

The [info] message at startup is normal, since it looks first for the theme
in /root/themes/<theme>, then it goes to its usual location,
root/static/themes.

Maybe it's something else in your configuration. Did you change anything in
the mojomojo.conf file besides your db connection? What backend DB are you
using?

--rodrigo