[MojoMojo] Install Problem

rstaats rstaats at netteq.com
Tue Mar 17 19:15:42 GMT 2009

I went to the directory that I untared the MojoMojo files to. I ran 'perl
MakeFile.PL'  No problems there.

I then edited the mojomojo.conf and ONLY added my db connection info for
MySQL.

I then ran 'make', no errors.

I then ran './script/mojomojo_spawn_db.pl', no errors and it created the
tables in my DB.

I then ran 'make install', no errors.

I then ran './script/mojomojo_server -p 3000' and am at the problem I
describe.

The page I see in the browser says (in many languages): (en) Please come
back later

The errors I see each time I try to access the site on port 3000 are:

[error] Couldn't render template "undef error - Modification of
non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/MojoMojo/Schema/ResultSet/Page.pm line 78.