[MojoMojo] attachment permissions

sean_ellis meanwhiledown at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:16:40 GMT 2009

Hello,
I've installed MojoMojo-0.999041 from cpan

I created a new user via the registration, not an admin. I can limit the new
user's privileges to only editing his home page, but so far, no matter what
I've tried, he is still able to upload attachments to the root page.
According to what I see in the path_permissions table (only view_allowed)
this should not be the case.

suggestions welcome, thanks, and thanks for the software, it's pretty cool

Sean