[MojoMojo] attachment permissions

sean_ellis meanwhiledown at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 04:50:09 GMT 2009

sean_ellis wrote:

> I've installed MojoMojo-0.999041 from cpan
>
> I created a new user via the registration, not an admin. I can limit the
> new user's privileges to only editing his home page, but so far, no matter
> what I've tried, he is still able to upload attachments to the root page.
> According to what I see in the path_permissions table (only view_allowed)
> this should not be the case.

HI

responding to my own post:

after digging around I've come to the conclusion that the behaviour that I
described above may be the default, and intentional

I've managed to get what I wanted by wrapping the uploader display code in
attachments.tt with a check for attachment privileges which seems to be
working, so I'm happy

Sean